This course outlines an introductory awareness of Rigger safety, which includes but is not limited to the definition of a Rigger, its duties and responsibilities, and the hazard associated with their operations.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the basic requirements of legislation, their legal obligations, and their responsibilities.
- Demonstrate knowledge of sling configurations, and safety precaution
- Knowledge of load weight estimation.
- Select appropriate lifting equipment for each lift
- Carryout pre-use inspection of lifting equipment
- Use appropriate hand signals
- Carry out a successful lifting operation safely.
Riggers, Crane Operators, Supervisors.