This course outlines an introductory awareness of safe work procedures, the hazards that may be encountered, and the steps required to safely perform the job in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act (HASAWA) 1974 (Second Commencement)
This course will provide trainees with information on how to identify and mitigate hazards in the workplace.
- Know the terms and definitions of Health Safety and Environment in relation to the workplace.
- Identify occupational hazards; unsafe acts and unsafe conditions
- Understand the principles of HSE Management Systems
- Use and Maintain different types of Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Apply the General Principles of Health Safety and Environment (HSE).
Health Safety Officers and Supervisors